[Ca Nhạc] Betting on today's FA Cup match

thanhthuy02

[h=1][FONT=&quot]Betting on today's FA Cup match[/FONT][/h][FONT=&quot]Alan Dudman had two winners out of three in his last FA Cup tipsheet - including a winning lay at 1.53. He previews the two live [/FONT][FONT=&quot]free soccer tips[/FONT][FONT=&quot] on Sunday and Monday…[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[h=2][FONT=&quot]Price too tempting for Flowers' Moors[/FONT][/h][FONT=&quot]Solihull Moors v Rotherham United[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Monday 19:45[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Live on BT Sport 1[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This is a really tough one lớn call as I have been singing the praises of Rotherham lately in League One. In fact, they have been pretty kind to the column as we latched on to their away form early.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]But the sticking point is the price. We got away with the 1.96 on offer for the Millers at the MK Dons last Saturday, but the golden rule of never backing odds-on every from home comes into play here.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rotherham are strong and physically are difficult lớn play against. And a reminder of their away from, currently in the third tier, suggests it could be dangerous in opposing or taking them on. And for good measure, they also [/FONT][FONT=&quot]soccer tip today[/FONT][FONT=&quot] in their FA Cup first round tie at Maidenhead.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I rate their manager too in Paul Warne and he really praised his team following their 2-3 defeat at the hands of Portsmouth on Tuesday. That could have been 6-6, it was a brilliant, breathless game.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]However, the Millers are dealing with a few injuries and since they have gone up lớn fourth in the division, promotion must be the end-game.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Solihull have been described by Warne as a proper outfit with a proper manager (in Tim Flowers), and they have been churning out results in the National League for a while. They were denied promotion just behind Leyton Orient last season, but they are going well again this campaign and currently lie in second.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Their home record is handy too, currently at W9 D0 L2 - and the National League is a tough division.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Flowers (pictured below) had a lot of injuries lớn deal with at the start of the season, but players have been coming back. They've clearly got plenty of goals in them too - as they have hit 16 in their last six games. The price does offer plenty of value at 4.10, and of course if they score early, there's a chance lớn lay off some of your bet if you expect a Rotherham rally.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]It's a good tie for the cameras and one I am looking forward to. If you are seeking an option on the lớn Score bet, Solihull's Paul McCallum has hit five in his last six and takes penalties. I watched him a few times at Leyton Orient and he looked a good player, but injury hit his progress there, but he's well capable of playing at a higher level.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The visitors have Freddie Ladapo in form too, he's bagged a brace in his last two and also is on spot-kick duties.[/FONT]
[h=2][FONT=&quot]Sky Blues can progress if Lambert rotates again[/FONT][/h][FONT=&quot]Coventry City v Ipswich Town[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sunday 14:00[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Once the fixtures came out for the Cup, this was the one I couldn't wait lớn get Ipswich beaten in. Nothing against the Tractor Boys at all, but their remit this term is lớn get out of the league.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]It seems the market and layers are making no errors at all and are fully aware that Ipswich boss Paul Lambert fielded a rotated team in their tussles with Lincoln City in the first round. It took Ipswich two matches against the Imps to progress, and they shaded the replay 0-1 following their first match 1-1.[/FONT]