[Phim Việt Nam] Betfair Dimitar Berbatov wants Man City to beat Liverpool

thanhthuy02

[h=1][FONT=&quot]Betfair Dimitar Berbatov wants Man City to beat Liverpool[/FONT][/h][FONT=&quot]Betfair Ambassador Dimitar Berbatov remembers the time he played in defence, praises Kyle Walker's goalkeeping and explains why he wants Manchester City lớn beat Liverpool- According lớn the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]free soccer tips site[/FONT][FONT=&quot] page![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I liked seeing Kyle Walker coming on in goal for Manchester City against Atalanta in the Champions League this week. Did Walker volunteer in the moment or was it agreed beforehand that, if City lost two keepers, he'd take over? I'd love to know. It so rarely happens but in football you need to be prepared for any outcome and Walker did a great job in an important match.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]He's not the first. John Terry and Harry Kane went in goal Chelsea and Spurs respectively and Rio Ferdinand did it for Manchester United in an FA Cup tie in 2008. All three are leaders and I respect any player who's brave enough to fill in between the sticks when their team needs it.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I never went in goal but I did play centre-back for United against Leeds in the League Cup in 2011. We'd used all our substitutes but went down lớn 10 men when a young player, Ezekiel Fryers, picked up an injury. In training I often played at the back to learn about the way defenders think. So Sir Alex said: "Berba, go lớn centre-back!" I was like Franco Baresi and Franz Beckenbauer rolled into one and we won 3-0.[/FONT]
[h=2][FONT=&quot]City to win at Anfield and keep title race alive[/FONT][/h][FONT=&quot]Ederson is one of the best goalkeepers in the world. He gives massive confidence lớn his defenders and is brilliant at launching attacks. Manchester City will hope he's fit lớn play against Liverpool at Anfield on Sunday. But I agree with Pep Guardiola that Claudio Bravo is an excellent replacement. He's played in [/FONT][FONT=&quot]soccer tip for today[/FONT][FONT=&quot] for Barcelona, and elsewhere throughout his career, so he can cope with the pressure at Anfield.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Both teams are playing great football but I want City to win to keep the title race alive. If Liverpool win, it's going to be very difficult for City lớn make up nine points between now and the end of the season. A draw wouldn't be a disaster for City but I expect them lớn try lớn win the match and cut the gap to three points.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This match will be much better than the tactical battle that ended 0-0 at Anfield last season. Both teams will be cautious at the start but City need lớn win. They won't want to leave space for Mo Salah, Roberto Firmino or Sadio Mane to exploit but, if the scores are even after about 70 minutes, City go all out for the win. It's going to be tight but I can see City winning by a single goal.[/FONT]
[h=2][FONT=&quot]Another defeat is unthinkable for United[/FONT][/h][FONT=&quot]I was shocked and disappointed lớn see Manchester United lose to Bournemouth last Saturday. United need lớn learn to win ugly away from home against teams like Bournemouth and they need to put things right immediately. Beating Partizan Belgrade on Thursday was a start but, without being disrespectful, Partizan are not at United's level. United need to be winning consistently in the Premier League and climbing the table.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I was pleased to see Mason Greenwood continuing his development with a goal against Partizan. Greenwood is at the right club, with the right manager, and he's getting the right chances. When you score, you build confidence, and it was great that Marcus Rashford and my favourite Anthony Martial were on the scoresheet too. That attacking trio are the future.[/FONT]