[Ca Nhạc] Solskjaer should end the contract

thanhthuy02

[h=1][FONT=&quot]Solskjaer should end the contract[/FONT][/h][FONT=&quot]Manchester United legend Dimitar Berbatov thinks the time is right to reward Ole Gunnar Solskjaer for doing a great job in difficult circumstances- According lớn the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]betting tips soccer[/FONT][FONT=&quot] page![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[h=2][FONT=&quot]Draw tough on Spurs and United but don't give up[/FONT][/h][FONT=&quot]Let's be honest, it wasn't the best Champions League draw for both Spurs and Manchester United.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In Manchester City and Barcelona they will face two of the most fancied teams to win the competition and the odds show that Manchester City and Barcelona are clear favourites lớn go through those ties.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]But I haven't given up on an upset. At this stage of the competition, given the sides that are left, no matter of the form a team is in or its reputation, anything can happen.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Just look at the last 16 for a perfect example - Ajax knocking out Real Madrid.[/FONT]
[h=2][FONT=&quot]United have already shown what they're capable of[/FONT][/h][FONT=&quot]We can't write United off. I don't even need lớn mention the PSG [/FONT][FONT=&quot]soccer daily tips[/FONT][FONT=&quot] here do I?![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Everything is possible.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I saw Lionel Messi score that hattrick against Betis. Wow! The guy just does whatever he wants to do, but he doesn't do it in every game, and Barcelona have not won every Champions League in the last decade despite having Messi there.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]United must play as a team and support each other. It's the system that allows Marcus Rashford, Paul Pogba and, latterly, Romelu Lukaku to shine.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Those guys catch the eye but there are key men everywhere and some that have impressed me recently include David de Gea, and the young boy Andreas Perreira. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has kept up the tradition of blooding the young talent at Old Trafford and the body language of those boys on the pitch is great to see, you can see the confidence. They have been given their chance and they have not disappointed.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]After that unbelievable win in Paris, United have suffered a couple of defeats and Solskjaer will have welcomed the break this week. It gives time to pick up the players, and get everything lined up lớn kick on through the final months of the season.[/FONT]
[h=2][FONT=&quot]Time lớn reward Ole[/FONT][/h][FONT=&quot]Talking as a former player I am sure the current playing staff at the club would welcome some clarity on Solskjaer's status at the club. It is tiring to have so much change in the managerial position. A club needs that stability at the top. For a team that did not change manager for 25 years to have so much churn in such an important role suggests they don't know what they're doing.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]With all the work he has done I don't think it would be fair to him or the players if they don't announce that he is going to stay in charge.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ole was able to raise the spirit, the team, everything at the club. He was the guy who took responsibility in a difficult situation. Purely on what he achieved so far he deserves an extension. He has earned it.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]He is young for a manager, an ex-United player - it's the best combination for the club lớn build for the future.[/FONT]
[h=2][FONT=&quot]Don't worry about Pogba, he'll be with United for a long time[/FONT][/h][FONT=&quot]Paul Pogba is rarely too far away from the headlines but I'm not concerned about his Real Madrid quotes this week.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I supported lots of other teams when I played for United because I was a fan of good football. I admired clubs like Real Madrid, Juventus, Bayern Munich.[/FONT]