[Phim Việt Nam] Copa America event news

thanhthuy02

[h=1][FONT=&quot]Copa America event news[/FONT][/h][FONT=&quot]Two nights of Copa America action means two good value same-game-multi bets where a lack of entertainment shouldn't prevent us from making a profit, says Jamie Pacheco… You can prefer to the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]bet soccer tips[/FONT][FONT=&quot] page![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Brazil v Argentina[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Wednesday July 3, 00:30[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Live on Premier Sports 1[/FONT]
[h=2][FONT=&quot]Luis in the book in low-scoring match[/FONT][/h][FONT=&quot]Maybe one of these days we'll work out why it is that the man who can perform miracles week-in-week-out at the same club for 15 years can't do it for his country. Or maybe we won't.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]It's been yet another quiet tournament for Lionel Messi, a penalty against Paraguay being as much as he has lớn show for his efforts at the Copa America in [/FONT][FONT=&quot]soccer tip bet[/FONT][FONT=&quot].[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And yet another campaign for Argentina at a big international tournament looks likely lớn end in disappointment. His side have been pretty poor while Brazil have been rather good. Personally, I feel they're a far better side without Neymar (below)than with him but that's a discussion for another day.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Brazil are yet lớn concede in four games and when you look at who makes up their defence, you can understand why. Argentina were admittedly a bit better against Venezuela than in previous matches but with no real gameplan upfront other than trying lớn give it lớn Messi, I think Brazil can keep their fifth clean sheet in a row. I also wouldn't completely rule out 0-0 at 90 minutes so go 'no' on both teams to score at 1.66.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This is after all Brazil v Argentina so you have lớn expect a few bookings. I don't think it will be a bloodbath but the smart money is on at least five. I'm going lớn go with Filipe Luis lớn get one at a nicely-priced 3.75.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]He got quite a few yellow cards this season, has been booked at the Copa already and is likely lớn spend most of the match close lớn Messi, who prefers to wander towards his right side (Felipe's left).[/FONT]