[Cải Lương] Barcelona's performance is not stable

thanhthuy02

[h=1][FONT=&quot]Barcelona's performance is not stable[/FONT][/h][FONT=&quot]Betfair Ambassador Rivaldo talks about Lionel Messi's injuries and awards, Barcelona's poor form and Real Madrid's chances of winning La Liga in his exclusive weekly column- According lớn the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]betting tips soccer[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]page![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Lionel Messi didn't last more than 45 minutes in Barcelona's defeat lớn Villarreal on Tuesday. As the Argentinian returns from injury, the club need lớn be careful about not rushing him back. He's 32-years-old and has been playing at the highest level for a while without any rest, so it's normal lớn see him starting to feel some pain at times.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The club needs lớn let him fully recover so that he doesn't suffer a recurrence of his injuries right after returning to the team. It doesn't matter if he misses two, three weeks or a month. When I was in my early-thirties, I thought I would never get injured, or feel pain, but it wasn't the truth and those kinds of problems started lớn come.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Being 32 is not the same as being 25, so you need to manage your fitness better. I don't see this as a sign of decline in Messi, though, as he will come back and have a few more years at the highest level. You can follow to the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]soccer vip tip[/FONT][FONT=&quot] page![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Messi is a very important part of Barcelona and, even if they enjoy success without him, it won't be the same as it has been for the past decade.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]For now, though, the season is just starting and there's plenty of time for the player to recover without damaging the clubs' chances in the Champions League and La Liga. It's crucial that club and fans keep calm in this turbulent phase for the team.[/FONT]
[h=2][FONT=&quot]Commercial pre-season has its cost[/FONT][/h][FONT=&quot]Gerard Piqué says his team's weak performances are a consequence of a pre-season that involved many long trips and time zone changes. Players were unable lớn train as much as they needed and it's obvious that these kinds of preseason take their toll, whether that's injuries to important players or lack of understanding from new players about the ideas of the team. At the moment, Antoine Griezmann and Luis Suárez are not producing their best form, and that may be down to preseason.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]That will change though. Suárez was booed by the fans in the midweek match at Camp Nou, but I have great confidence in him. He always passed through difficulties phases, proving his quality, so I'm expecting that he will recover soon and score many goals during the season.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Furthermore, with Messi injured again, and probably missing a few more weeks, Suarez and Griezmann will need lớn step up and make the difference in the games. I believe that both of them will prove their value and soon Barcelona will start finding their rhythm and playing his best football.[/FONT]
[h=2][FONT=&quot]It would be a pity if Fati leaves for U-17 World Cup[/FONT][/h][FONT=&quot]It would be tough to let Ansu Fati go lớn the U-17 World Cup with Spain. He is claiming his place in the Barcelona first team and showing lots of quality when called on.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I'm not sure if Barcelona can take decision on this but perhaps they can reach some kind of deal with the Spanish federation that could be beneficial for both parties. If Fati stays, he could help Barca a lot, especially in this phase with Messi injured.[/FONT]